Attention Junk Mailers:
- My bodily appendages are all at optimal size.
- I do not need any ink cartridges.
- I am sure whatever you did with animals in your barn yard was facinating, but I have no interest in viewing this.
- Ms. Nurse, you should be ashamed to do such things with your patients, and I have no patience for it.
- I have a good job, and do not wish to work from home at this time.
- I don't care if I can make an extra $800-1000 a week. Really.
- I do not need to 'be my own boss' at this time.
- I am very sorry about your Nigerian Official father's death, but you'll have to find someone else to help you with your banking needs
- I now have 300 free cell phones, and your offer is unnecessary.
- Viagra is wonderful,but you probably don't have the real stuff, so stop offering.
- Yes, you are a Naughty, Naughty Girl! AjyKPZo but I don't care dkux,lk.
Mr EGrossman@clickz.com doesn't understand what all the fuss is about, as he notes in this article. It's about my time, Mr. Grossman. Time I could spend doing a hundred other things than cleaning my mailbox. For every ridiculous law suit filed in a nowhere town there's a lawsuit waiting to be filed for actual email that claims it is opt-in and is not. For every 'lazy user and bad filter' there is someone trying to figure out how to get around the good filter. I'm tired of it.
You, the spammers of America, are on notice. If you send me spam, I'm looking for lawyers. Let's test the law, shall we? A few good awards and we do what Congress has failed to - get some people to think about this issue.